To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Prior retail reset or merchandising experience (preferred)
- Ability to successfully complete department, brand or general reset work activities as scheduled.
- Communicate effectively with store (client) personnel/management, regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions and client sales plan objectives.
- Reliable transportation - must be able to transport yourself and required product/materials from your residence to execute a variety of work (must be able to travel to multiple locations, typically between 25-40 miles - mileage reimbursement is provided). Associate that utilizes a personal vehicle for business purposes are required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's state of residence.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Hours of Operations & Availability (Full Time Associate)
- This role is not expected to exceed 40 hrs. a week, although the company does maintain discretion to change the hours, based on the needs of the client and or business
- Typical hours of operation are from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5pm, with occasional projects requiring early morning (5 am-6 am), overnight travel, weekends or evenings as well.
- Availability preferences: Monday through Friday, with availability to work at least: 2 or 3 days, 6-8 hour shifts, starting at 5 or 8 am.
Computer and Technology Proficiency
- Basic computer literacy-using: MS Word, Outlook & Internet Explorer
- Regular access to a computer or printer (to check email, complete training & print reports)
- Ability to navigate and utilize a tablet and or smartphone technology, g. photo uploads & using apps
- Reliable Internet access
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance.
- The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
- Resets: can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures and displays, reorganizing the products according to the Plano-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.