Supports the Sr. Director of Compensation and Benefits with analytical and project support in the design, implementation, and administration of Human Resources Programs and initiatives related to compensation and benefits.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims: You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees preferred. Two (2) to Four (4) years of analytical experience required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a compliance professional or related work experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of compliance management methodologies and tools.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously.
• Knack for learning and adapting to new project needs.
• Consumer Goods industry experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Knowledge of software applications as defined by need and assignment of position.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certificate(s) of Achievement from a recognized institution or organization for compliance skills in appropriate disciplines of consultation preferred.
• Respect for organizational policies and procedures.
• Communications and presentations skills.
• Customer service attitude.
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc.:
• Microsoft testing tools - Ability to test Microsoft Applications (web and windows)
• Good SQL skills – ability to understand the schema and Query DB for data
• SQL scripts testing experience.
Work environment: Office environment. Some travel for presentations may be required.
Language Skills: English is the primary language; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical Demands: None.