The Account Executive supports the agency process from beginning to end, demonstrating effective project management skills consistently and reliably. In this role, you will do research, manage small groups and special projects, and oversee aspects of client events with limited supervision. This person is resourceful and willing to find answers and inspiration from all points, and is responsible for overseeing specific initiatives on a client account. In this role, you will get more exposure to senior levels of client communication and will act as the backbone of the day-to-day client team/business.
• Develop positive relationships with clients and promote strong team/client relations
• Develop a thorough understanding of the program scope with the ability to establish and manage budgets
• Develop client ready materials to drive communication with clients
• Showcase ability to plan and execute small event on own, including logistics, on site operations and follow through
• Showcase ability to provide program analysis and present results to the client
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Demonstrate passion for highest quality of work
• Act as a role model and mentor for more junior staff, including AAE’s and Interns
• Oversee day-to-day operations of program including staff relations, paperwork, routing and overlays showcasing ability to meet deadlines and budget parameters
• Process staff timesheets and vendor check reimbursements in a timely manner
• Support hiring process for program staffing and prepare and organize crew training for launch
• Ensure program routing is updated and correct and is communicated to internal staff and crew in advance and throughout the tour
• Analyze, review and approve online recaps on time
• Ensure that the program reporting process is both effective and efficient
• Demonstrate ability to effectively coordinate and organize logistical needs including travel, equipment
• Start to evaluate program functions and recommend program changes or improvements
• Start to contribute to new business support
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Experience: 2-3 years in the industry
Physical Demands: Attending indoor/outdoor events may include lengthy walking, long event hours and strenuous activity such a lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
Specific Skills: Microsoft Office (Proficient to excellent)
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc: N/A
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Working Conditions: Typically an office setting. Travel may include attending meetings at client offices, client events, and industry conferences/events. When attending events, setting may be indoors or outdoors.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required during busy planning and execution times. This may include travel on evenings and weekends.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.